How To Get More YouTube Engagement: 6 Best YouTube Engagement Platforms
As the number one searchable video platform on the web, it should come as no surprise that YouTube is an essential tool for any brand looking to reach its audience. While YouTube’s immense popularity presents an opportunity for your business, it can also pose significant challenges if you aren’t prepared. To thrive on this unique digital real estate and achieve optimal results, you must create a strategy that aligns with the unique nature of YouTube. It’s important to remember that each video player is different and will require different strategies to succeed to attain the engagement levels you desire. Get Free Views and boost your business video marketing in the best way possible This article will cover everything you need to know about increasing YouTube engagement, from identifying engagement opportunities to implementing best practices for creating successful YouTube content.
What is YouTube Engagement?
Engagement is the key to success on the platform. It’s the response you get from your audience, how often they watch your videos, whether they interact with your content, and how much they recommend your content to others that will determine your success on the platform. Engagement metrics are the lifeblood of YouTube marketing. If you want to increase your video views, increase your subscribers, and increase the number of video comments on your channel, engagement is key. The key metrics for YouTube engagement are how many times your video is watched, how often people click through to your channel, and how often people subscribe to your channel.
To increase engagement on YouTube, you need to be constantly learning
As with any marketing strategy, you’ll need to continually evaluate and adjust your strategy as the platform evolves, responds to user behavior, and responds to best practices established by your competitors. To stay ahead of the curve, you’ll need to stay on top of the latest trends and best practices being used on YouTube. That means regularly reviewing the data collected from your marketing efforts and making adjustments as necessary. The more you learn about the platform and what works best for your brand, the more engaged your audience will be with your content and the more success you’ll see from your YouTube marketing efforts.
The best way to increase YouTube engagement is with video optimization
The most important aspect of video optimization is to ensure that the video that you want to optimize is the video that you’re optimizing. If you optimize a video for a different type of optimization, you are wasting your efforts. Key aspects of video optimization that you’ll want to keep an eye on include:
- Video duration: While some channels will choose to cut above the 84-second mark, it’s best to keep your videos below the 4-minute mark. Anything longer than that and you’ll start to lose viewers, potentially causing your video to fall below the recommended view threshold.
- Video resolution: While many channels will choose to upload their videos at 480p or higher, it’s best to keep your video resolution below the 720p mark. Anything above that and you’re simply wasting your efforts.
- Thumbnail: The thumbnail is the image that is shown at the beginning of your video. It’s best to keep your thumbnail between 80 and 100 pixels wide. Anything larger than that and you’re once again wasting your efforts.
- Keyword selection: The keywords that you select for your video title and description are what will be shown when someone is searching for related terms or keywords related to your video. It’s best to keep them short and to the point.
- Playback settings: The playback settings are the menu selection that shows up at the bottom of your screen when someone is watching your video. It’s best to choose Normal, Not shown, or Private.
- Encoding settings: The encoding settings are the menu selection that shows up just above your thumbnail. They are generally set to the best option for your channel.
- Video settings: The video settings section is where you’ll find the video frame rate and resolution settings for your video. It’s best to keep them as low as possible.
- Audio settings: The audio settings section is where you’ll adjust the volume level for your audio. – Closed caption settings: The closed caption settings section is where you’ll select whether or not your video includes captions.
- Microphone settings: The microphone settings are where you adjust the type of mic you’re using for your video. It’s best to keep it set to Auto.
Increasing user subscriptions is one of the best ways to get more YouTube engagement
One of the best ways to increase YouTube engagement is with video subscriptions. This is one of the most difficult types of subscriptions to get on YouTube, but it can be one of the most effective. To maximize the value of your video subscriptions, you’ll want to target channels with larger followings, channels with audience retention, and channels with a high watch time percentage. You’ll also want to consider targeting channels with a large number of subscribers who haven’t unsubscribed.
Video commenting and user-submitted content are other ways to build engagement
Besides video engagement, one of the other ways to increase YouTube engagement is with video comments. Like video subscriptions, you’ll want to target channels with larger followings, channels with audience retention, and channels with a high watch time percentage. You’ll also want to consider targeting channels with a large number of subscribers who haven’t submitted a video comment. To further increase video engagement and strengthen the connection between your brand and your audience, consider incorporating user-submitted content into your video strategy.
Which Videos Matching Audience?
When it comes to engagement, the most important metric is how much time your audience spends watching your videos. The second most important metric is how engaged your audience is while they watch your videos. Knowing which content types to create and which videos to create them with is a crucial part of successfully increasing engagement on YouTube. The key to finding the right content types and videos is to match your audience with the right content.
Engaging with your audience is the key to success on YouTube. It’s important to remember that each video player is different and will require different strategies to succeed to attain the engagement levels you desire. This article will cover everything you need to know about increasing YouTube engagement, from identifying engagement opportunities to implementing best practices for creating successful YouTube content.