Dark circles under the eyes and dry mouth, cracked lips, peeling lips, rashes on the mouth
Dark circles on the skin, regardless of sensitive skin ผิวแพ้ง่าย , are something that no one likes. The area under the eyes resembles a panda. It is a common problem that needs to be treated. But because it may cause concern for many people as well as lack of confidence in socializing So let’s briefly explain Let’s listen.
- Allergic rhinitis, which will cause a runny or chronic nasal congestion. As a result, the blood flow in the nasal cavity is not as good as it should be. pigments that make up red blood cells Therefore, it is precipitated and accumulated around the eyes. causing dark circles under the eyes
In addition, those who have a stuffy nose, runny nose from nasal allergy Often there is also an allergic reaction of the conjunctiva. Irritation in the eye area Resulting in rubbing of the eyes, sarcasm is another cause. That causes dull skin and wrinkles under the eyes.
- Deterioration of the skin layer from increasing age As a result, there is a deterioration of collagen in the dermis layer. Make the skin in this area thinner. Therefore, the color of the veins under the eyes can be seen more clearly, often with a dark or purple color. In addition, some skin atrophy with increasing age may cause the skin around the eyes to collapse. When the light hits, it creates shadows that appear as dark circles under the eyes.
- Irritants or friction resulting in inflammation And black marks after inflammation in this area can follow. Often there are problems after using the cream. or different types of substances that apply or compress the eye area according to various reviews
- Other factors such as sleep deprivation, inadequate rest or facial contours with deep eye sockets when the light hits the face resulting in shadow Seeing dark circles under the eyes
- Applying nourishing creams or pills mixed with anti-pigmentation agents It is often the same group as the products used to treat melasma. or black marks after inflammation Should choose a product that does not contain substances that cause irritation. Because the skin in this area is quite delicate. It is easy to develop dermatitis from irritants. Examples of substances that lighten the skin Which usually does not cause irritation, such as arbutin, Licorice (Licorice), and if applying a nourishing cream or medication, it should be cleaned with a gentle cleansing gel เจลล้างหน้า . Because this area is a very sensitive area.
- Laser treatment Is a group that stimulates the creation of collagen. or cause blood vessels to atrophy But the outcome of the treatment is still unclear. Another limitation of laser treatment is It must be done on the skin area that has the bone support only, so the skin near the eyes cannot be treated. Because the laser light will pass through to harm my eyes.
- Filler injection may be used to help fix the problem If the skin under the eyes has atrophy or collapse These are often called “tear troughs.” However, doctors want to be aware of the possible side effects of the filler blocking the veins. resulting in tissue ischemia or blindness which is rarely found But there are reports that it actually happens periodically. And there is no way to prevent these side effects 100 percent. But we can reduce the likelihood of these side effects. By choosing doctors, hospitals and standard fillers. Click here if you want to know more about the under eye filler near me.
- Sleep and rest only for the treatment of nasal allergies that are found together. to normalize the flow of blood in these areas
- Use products that contain irritants. as well as rubbing the skin under the eyes or rubbing the eyes
Using a tomato, cucumber, or mask over the eyes Can it really help treat dark circles under eyes?
using such methods If it is dark under the eyes caused by pigment May help whiten the skin a little. But the results of the treatment are still unclear. And may cause irritation as well.
dry mouth, cracked lips, peeling mouth, itchy rash
Lips are another important part of both women and men. It is important to keep your lips soft, moisturized and plump. But most people often encounter problems. lip area Whether dry mouth (Dry ips), cracked or peeling lips (Cracked lips), itchy rash on the lips (Cheilitis), allergic contact rash.
- Lip-licking dermatitis. Many people have a habit of licking their lips often. without knowing until it becomes a habit In some cases, it may be related to mental stress. usually found in children It’s similar to biting your nails when you’re stressed.
Some people often misunderstand that When our mouth is dry, we have to lick it. to add moisture to the lips But in fact, the more you lick your lips, the more dry your mouth becomes. Because when there is saliva on the lips then evaporate Saliva will also carry moisture from your lips. This results in dry lips and eczema. as well as itching Dermatitis rash on the lips that can be found together from licking the outer edge of the lips.
- allergic contact rash allergic contact dermatitis Commonly found around the edges are often caused by substances that cause allergies (Allergen), such as substances in lipsticks such as perfume preservatives, substances in toothpaste such as Cinnamic aldehyde, which we can test for the type of allergens. with a test called “Patch test”
- Some drugs can cause dry mouth, cracking or peeling, such as isotretinoin, adapalene, tretinoin, if applied continuously for a long time. It can cause dry mouth as well. including antihistamines or antihistamines Antihistamines can also cause dry mouth. But it can cause dry mouth not as much as vitamin A pills.
You should see your doctor for a diagnosis. as well as receiving appropriate treatment according to the cause But from the reasons mentioned You should apply moisturizing products to your lips such as beeswax, Petrolatum, and lip balm often. In addition, bruises should be applied every time after washing your face, rinsing your mouth, or brushing your teeth to reduce water loss from the skin in those areas.
- Apply lip gloss regularly.
- Lick your lips often.
- Peel off the lips.
The more the lips are very dry. Will it cause more dry mouth or not?
No, it’s not. Excessive drying of lips. It didn’t make my mouth more dry. But it can cause skin inflammation, redness, burning, itching and peeling.